“Providing quality and value to our Investors is a priority for the Greenville Chamber. We’ve worked diligently with our Value-Add Partners to provide the best products, services and prices for the business expenses that truly matter to your bottom line.” -Carlos Phillips, Greenville Chamber President & CEO
The Greenville Chamber strives to provide solutions to help our Investors with the cost of doing business. We have negotiated group buying power programs with these Value-Add Partners to provide a return on investment for the products and services our Investors need the most.
In 2015, the 400 Greenville Chamber Investors who participated in these programs enjoyed savings over $1 million! In addition to an average savings of $2500 a year, Investors who participate in these programs enjoy added options, efficiency and productivity from our Value-Add Partners. Our Value Add Partners and their program features are:
Accident Fund Workers' Compensation Insurance SIGN UP HERE
- 5% up-front discount on workers compensation insurance rates
- Opportunity for dividends if the Chamber program performs well
- No minimum premium to qualify
BlueCross BlueShield of South Carolina Health Insurance SIGN UP HERE
- Plans designed to help you manage your healthcare costs
- Business group health plans for 2-99 employees
- No-obligation review of your health insurance needs
Greenville Office Supply
- Guaranteed cost savings over all national providers
- Superior personalized service from local Account Managers and Customer Service
- Keep the green in Greenville
Please contact Lorraine Woodward at 864-239-3742 to find out how to take advantage of these programs and saving your company money today.