“Our new membership program brings us back to the foundation and mission of primary care, which is to help people stay healthy instead of simply reacting to illness,” declares Dr. Daniel Tran. Tran is a native of Spartanburg, a Clemson University Alumni, and has practiced medicine in the Upstate since 2002. Tran and his team are excited about the partnership of Galen Healthcare and IdealMD in the launch of IdealMD’s new, direct primary care membership program for employees and individuals.
If you’re wondering what IdealMD does, here’s a quick breakdown:
- IdealMD helps primary care practices focus their time on building patient relationships
- IdealMD leverages proven expertise in business development, technology-enabled back office operations and a direct business model, and removes the obstacles between doctors and patients through Direct Primary Care membership programs
So what does this mean for you? For IdealMD patients, direct membership provides a high level of convenience and flexible access to care for a flat annual fee. Benefits include the following:
- Same or next day office visits with little or no wait time
- Direct cell phone access to the doctor
- Proactive one-on-one wellness coaching
Both employers and employees benefit from this model. Employers have opportunities to save on health expenses, and employees value the fast and flexible access to their doctor which saves time and money.
Bryce Kaspar, CEO of IdealMD noted, “We are thrilled to work with such a talented physician as Dr. Tran and his exceptional team at Galen Healthcare. Our direct membership model is a win for all parties. We are reviving the power of the doctor-patient relationship, while leveraging an efficient business model to drive convenience, quality and cost savings.”
For more information, please call 844-433-2563 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.