- Small business owners embody the American Dream. We are a nation of risk-taking go-getters who love this great land of opportunity we’ve been blessed with!
- Americans love the idea that large companies come from tiny ones. We love to dream big!
- Small business is the underdog. Let’s face it, don’t we all love rooting for the underdog!
- Small business owners are seen as honest and ethical. Data shows more people trust their local neighbor. Conversations, interactions, and handshakes matter!
- Small business is seen as the backbone of the middle class way of life. As mentioned above, most Americans believe small business owners are our job creators.
The Importance of Small Business!
Tuesday, September 9, 2014on
Small Business matters! Why you say? Well the numbers don’t lie! Let’s start nationally… according to research by Public Affairs Council, 88% of Americans view small businesses favorably. And in fact, 68% of Americans would rather pay more to do business with a small company than a large one. A recent Rasmussen survey found 57 percent of American voters think small business owners create more jobs and generate more economic growth than big businesses or the government. According to Scott Shane of Entrepreneur.com, 5 big reasons jump out from all the data…