Upstate Diversity Leadership Awards Dinner
220 North Main Street
Greenville, SC 29601
The Upstate Diversity Leadership Awards Dinner has been a captivating event for the Upstate community since its inception in 2005. This annual event was created by the Diversity Leaders Initiative at the Riley Institute at Furman as a way to promote and celebrate diversity in the Upstate. Hosted by the Greenville Chamber and the Riley Institute at Furman in partnership with Upstate Chambers, the event joins together more than 500 Upstate business and community leaders annually.
Upstate individuals and organizations will be recognized with Upstate Diversity Leadership Awards in the following categories:
- K-12 School: William “Bill” T. Wylie Valued Lives Award for School Excellence in Diversity
- Outstanding High School Student
- Outstanding College Student
- Outstanding Nonprofit Organization
- Outstanding Business
- Outstanding Contribution to International Diversity
- Calder D. Ehrmann Outstanding Individual
We hope that you will join us for this event as we continue advancing diversity in the Upstate to ensure our community is an inclusive place to work and live.