Human Resources Law Update
One Exposition Drive
Greenville, SC 29607
Upstate South Carolina's top-ranked educational event for human resources professionals will be held Friday, March 24, at Greenville's TD Convention Center!
Timely presentations on a wide variety of commonly-faced HR issues will be presented. See the full schedule and line-up of featured speakers here.
Cost to attend is $295 per person. Advance registrations with payment are required.
This annual Update has been held for nearly 25 years. It is a joint partnership of the Upstate Employers Network and the Greenville Chamber.
Registration will begin at 7:30am. The Update will convene at 8am and adjourn by 3:30pm. Lunch will be provided for Update guests and sponsors.
Payment and cancellation policies
All registrations must be paid no later than the event date (March 24). You are responsible for submitting payment by the payment deadline (if paying by check). Failure to do so may result in cancellation of your reservation. Please note:
- Registration fee is $295 per person
- Cancellations made by March 2 will receive a full refund
- Cancellations made after March 2 and on or before March 9 will receive a refund minus a $95 cancellation fee
- No refunds will be issued after March 9. No refunds or credits will be given for “no-shows” at the Update
- If you cannot attend and wish to send a substitute, please call 864-585-1007 with the substitute's name
- Reservations made by fax or by phone call that are not paid by March 9 may be cancelled
THANK YOU TO OUR SPONSORS
Bon Secours St. Francis WorkWell Occupational Health
The Carolina Center for Behavioral Health
Clemson University MBA Program
CPM Federal Credit Union
Greenville Technical College Corporate & Career Development Division
MAU Workforce Solutions
Pelham Medical Center
Quality Business Solutions