Diversity & Inclusion Summit
LEVERAGING HUMAN DIFFERENCE
A Strategic Priority for Business Success & Community Prosperity
Viewing diversity and inclusion as a leadership function is vital for professional and personal development. The Greenville Chamber has created a diversity and inclusion leadership conference that encourages participants to bring it, share it, discover it, challenge it and embrace it. We want you to have conversations and dialogue that will push you to action. Years of experience have taught us that a diverse, inclusive workplace and society doesn’t just happen. Yet, as we look to the future of our marketplace and workforce, we recognize that huge demographic shifts are happening that impact our business model and require a new way of conducting business and ensuring community prosperity.
Enrich your life and your business by taking advantage of this opportunity to hone your skills as an authentic, intentional diversity leader.
DOWNLOAD THE DIVERSITY & INCLUSION SUMMIT APP
ACCESSING THE D&I APP:
- Go to www.dandisummit.com and in the menu bar or in the body of the page find “My Profile”
- Click “My Profile” and it will direct you to the “Login” page where you must register to set up your profile, before having access to the Summit Directory (this is a simple process that will require only a couple minutes).
- Click the “Register” button and follow the directives to register.
- Once registration is complete, you can create and edit your profile by clicking the gear to the right of your profile. This will allow you to upload your picture, give a short bio about yourself and add FB, Twitter, Instagram & LinkedIn handles, if you would like. Be sure save your updates by clicking the orange button at the bottom of the page titled “Update Profile”.
- Now that your profile is created, you will have access to the full Summit Directory, which can be found in the Menu.
ADDING THE D&I SUMMIT ICON TO YOUR HOME SCREEN:
- Go to www.dandisummit.com
- Press the bottom, center icon on your phone (looks like a square with an arrow pointing upward)
- A new screen will pop up and in the bottom scrolling bar above Cancel, locate “Add to Home Screen” and press it
- A new page will open with “Add to Home” at the top and you click “Add” in the upper right-hand corner, the icon will appear on your home screen
- Go to www.dandisummit.com
- In the upper, right hand corner, press the line icon, a screen will open and you need to locate “Add to Home Screen” and press it
- One more screen will pop up and to finish the process press “Add”, the icon will appear on your home screen
Greenville Center for Creative Arts Partnership
The Greenville Chamber is pleased to partner with Greenville Center for Creative Arts (GCCA) to bring artists perspectives into the Diversity and Inclusion Summit. The mission of GCCA is to enrich the cultural fabric of our community through visual arts promotion, education and inspiration. GCCA serves the visual arts needs for people of all ages, ethnic diversities and economic circumstances in the Upstate through collaboration with local communities. GCCA provides classes, exhibitions, and opportunities to cultivate art appreciation while experiencing Greenville's growing art community. Learn more about GCCA here.
Local artists from GCCA will create live art aligned with the summit's theme during the LEVERAGE. LAUNCH. LEAD. Networking Reception as guests mingle and continue the day's dialogue. Their work will be available for purchase.
Pure-N-Heart 1000 Voices Partnership: "Change The World" Youth Choir
Alphaeus and Alexias Anderson, founders of 2012 Stellar Award winning and Dove nominated Pure-N-Heart, along with 1,000 students ages 6-23 produced “Change The World,” a song written by Alphaeus Anderson, which speaks to homelessness, the golden rule, breaking the cycle of bullying and making the world a better place, by starting with your neighbor. “Change The World” video will be shared during the Luncheon Keynote at the 2017 Diversity and Inclusion Summit.
The Greenville Chamber is recognized by SHRM to offer Professional Development Credits (PDCs) for SHRM-CP or SHRM-SC. This program is valid for 6.5 PDCs.
The entire summit has met HR Certification Institute's® (HRCI®) criteria for recertification credit pre-approval. HR professionals can also submit qualifying Summit attendance information to Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM) for credit consideration as well.
Presenter Products for Purchase
During the LEVERAGE. LAUNCH. LEAD. Networking Reception, attendees will have the opportunity to speak one-on-one with presenters, as well as purchase their products and resources.
Dr. Atria Charles
Dr. Rebecca Heiss
Enjoy Live Music While Networking
Enjoy the sounds of the Tropical Island Players trio during the LEVERAGE. LAUNCH. LEAD. Networking Reception.
Let others know you're attending!
Download the images & share!