The Greenville Chamber’s Minority Business Accelerator Program helps accelerate the development of high potential minority business enterprises (MBEs) to strengthen and expand the regional minority entrepreneurial community. Occasionally, we spotlight the participating companies and their success stories or other MBA news of interest.
Minority Business Accelerator (MBA) is a program of the Greenville Chamber which actively seeks to improve the capacity of minority owned firms by increasing recognition of the value of minority businesses as suppliers, strategic partners, and, ultimately, as effective engines for job growth, economic development and wealth creation. MBA prepares high potential minority-owned businesses for accelerated growth and expansion through business development services, mentoring, targeted training, access to large corporations for partnership opportunities and custom roadmap to sustainable growth. MBA helps MBEs overcome growth barriers creates access to new opportunities for ethnic diverse businesses, connecting them with the right resources and results-driven strategies to fuel their growth and build capacity.
- 1 of 6 Chambers in the country to offer a Minority Business Accelerator program
- Approximately $15.5 MIL in contracts awarded since inception
- Approximately 203 jobs created since inception
VBW Hauling, LLC:
VBW HAULING, LLC is dump truck firm based in Greer, SC, specializing in material transportation. VBW HAULING, LLC was established in 2006 and has developed a reputation for its reliable and consistent service. The business is owned and managed by Matthew and Latal Zimmerman. The Zimmerman brothers are natives of the Carolinas, born and raised in Anderson, SC. They take pride in owning and operating their family business. Matthew Zimmerman is a graduate of the University of SC and Latal Zimmerman is a graduate of South Carolina State University and is United States Army Veteran. VBW HAULING, LLC serves construction firms, contractors and residential projects in the Upstate region of SC. Our services consist of transporting asphalt, milling, aggregate, wet-mix concrete, dirt, sand, as well as demolition for infrastructure projects and residential projects.
- Dump Truck Material Transportation
- Material Transportation for Construction Companies, Asphalt Companies, Grading Companies, & Steel Companies
- Material Transportation for State & Federal Infrastructure
- Transporting Materials such as Sand, Asphalt, Millings, Aggregates, Steel, & Dirt for Construction Companies & Infrastructure Projects