In an effort to keep our Accelerate Shareholders up-to-date on what’s happening, we hold a Shareholder meeting twice a year. For 2018, our first Shareholder Update will be held on May 24th from 7:30-9:00 a.m. at The Upper Room located at 7 College Street, 29601.The focus of this meeting will be Talent & Workforce and NEXT's Impact Report.
Here are the top five reasons Accelerate Shareholders should join us:
1. Get the latest scoop on our Talent and Workforce initiative.
2. Hear first-hand from participants in the LaunchGVL program.
3. Meet with Accelerate Shareholders, fellow business and community leaders dedicated to moving Greenville forward.
4. Take a deep dive into the brand new NEXT Impact Report.
5. See first-hand the IMPACT your investment is having on our community.
Positioning our workforce for 21st century opportunities has long been a focus of the Greenville Chamber’s Accelerate initiative. That focus is even bigger now. Attracting and retaining a skilled workforce is the number one challenge facing employers in Greenville- particularly in high-demand industries like advanced manufacturing, construction, and healthcare.
So, the question becomes, “How are we addressing this issue?” Join us on May 24th to find out.