- Business Assessments: Each MBE will be provided with a comprehensive business assessment, aimed at helping each participant to better understand their business’ current business health and future potential.
- Quarterly Capacity Building Workshops: These sessions will be designed to strengthen the critical thinking skills of participants within the program. In addition, these sessions will entail introducing participants to conventional and innovative business growth and operating strategies. They will also provide networking opportunities aimed at expanding participant’s access to opportunities.
- Networking Opportunities: The MBA will provide several unique opportunities for participants to engage directly with local corporations, interested in doing business with diverse suppliers. These opportunities will exists through:
- Quarterly Capacity Building Sessions, where each session will be hosted by a local corporation. The goal of these sessions will be to expose all participants to the hosting corporation, and introduce them to key procurement / purchasing agents of the company. Where possible, the MBA will attempt to arrange opportunities MBEs to make presentations / pitches directly to the hosting corporations.
- Quarterly Networking Events, where the MBA will facilitate unique events specifically aimed at fostering knowledge transfer and interaction between MBEs, corporations and other key community-based stakeholders.
A Public Affair PR, LLC
Alfonso Interpreting & Transporting, Inc.
Carter Insulation Services, LLC
Flat Fee Recruiting
IG Global Sourcing LLC
JCC General Contractors
M Services, LLC
New Wave Logistics, Inc.
Professional Healthcare Service
Synesis International, Inc.
Talent Management Solutions
Unicomm Media Group, LLC
Vision 2 Destiny, Inc.
White Holdings, LLCI invite you to learn more about the Chamber’s MBA Program. Learn more about CAPACITY, Greenville Chamber’s Diversity and Inclusion Initiative Follow CAPACITY on Twitter Like CAPACITY on Facebook Check out the CAPACITY YouTube Channel